Top Social

Plan With Me - Kikki K Planner - March Spread | Cheyenne

|
Hello! Cheyenne here! So as stated in last weeks post by my bestie Rose, It's the beginning of a new blog!  We are both crazy excited to be starting this new plan with me blog and to share our planner shenanigans with you all! I have always had a cheap dollar store or Walmart planner to keep my thoughts and activities organized but about a 5 months ago Rose got me my first "big girl" planner! It was a lilac Love Doki that made me fall in-love(and lets face it, sent me right down that rabbit hole! haha) with planning and decorating my planner! Fast forward 5 months later and I now also own 2 large Kikki K planners that I adore(especially my black one which will be used in today's blog)

For my first post today I will be sharing my March spread with you. March has St. Patrick's Day in it and I am married to an Irish man so of course I had to decorate this months spread with an Irish theme! Let's get started!

The calendar inserts I have been using for my Kikki-K large planners are a set of inserts I found in the dollar section at Target a couple months back. I purchased them for $3 and they came with all monthly as well as weekly inserts(which I don't use). I really enjoy these inserts rather than all the others I was receiving with my planners strictly because of size. The boxes from the Kikki-K inserts didn't really give me much room to decorate so when I came across these Target ones I purchased in bulk! haha

The kit I am using is homemade! I recently purchased a Cameo and now make a ton of kits and sticker sets for myself and Rose. Our wallets thank us! haha The images used to create this kit I found in google searches and simply designed and cut them to fit my calender inserts. Here is my set!


I always start decorating with my boxes first. I used the 3 clover boxes to fill in the blank boxes that don't have corresponding dates, I call them fillers, what are they actually called in the planner world? haha! Now as you can see my Saturday and Sundays share a box so I like to cut the squares for those into triangles like so so that each day has a different pattern.


Here is my spread with all the boxes filled to my liking.


Now onto the tape! All tape shown below were purchased from Michael's and Little B.


I first like to add tape to the tops of each box to give each day sort of a header and to also cover the ugly little square date boxes lol


Before I move on to the rest of the tape decor I add my homemade date boxes. For this month I created tiny little page flags with matching clover patterns. I also add little blank hearts in them to give me an area to write the dates into.


Next, I cover up all the words at the top of my sheets with some of the green and gold tape. Left photo shows the before, right photo shows the after.


I finish my spread by filling in all the dates and adding stickers for some decor! I purchased all of these stickers from the Dollar Tree last year(but I seen they have them again this year so if your in need of St. Patrick's Day stickers I recommend checking out your Dollar Store!) As you can see in the top right photo below, I created a cute little Leprechaun paper clip using one of the stickers and my laminator


And that's it! Although after taking the photo below I seen that I totally forgot to write in my Days of the week *derp* hahaha! Well, thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my first Plan With Me post and hope you come back for more! XO- Cheyenne


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9