Top Social

Plan With Me - Happy Planner - Week 8 | Rose

|

Hiya guys! It's the birth of a new blog and I am so excited to start this adventure with my bestie Cheyenne. We are both nail bloggers that have slowly descended into the madness of planning and haven't looked back. We are completely hooked! I used to just have one big planner, but have recently separated things and now I use the Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner for blogging on Manicured and Marvelous.

So for my first post today I am doing a little plan with me for week 8 in my Happy Planner. In the future, I'll be doing actual videos and the blog posts will just be an accompany to that. For now though it's all here, lots of photos which I am hoping you will still enjoy.


I'm still feeling very much in the 'pinky' mood, but didn't want to use any hearts. The kit I'm using for the week is from Cricket Paper Co. and it's printed on matte paper. I love, love, love these colors. I'm assuming this kit was inspired by the Pantone colors of the year, rose quartz and serenity. It's funny cause I didn't piece that together until writing this post, haha. 


Thankfully I actually had 'matching' washi in my stash to use with this kit. It urks me so much when I'm super excited to use a kit and I end up having no washi to match haha. Now I believe these were from last year's Spring release At Michael's Craft Store. Last time I went to Michael's I did see these still available, but I suppose it depends on the one you have near.


This kit is from Cricket Paper Co, which I purchased during my last big sticker haul a few weeks ago. I actually ended up goofing up and ordered the horizontal version. Also these are actually intended for the Erin Condren planner, which means the boxes will be a bit small but I can make it work. Thankfully I received a little sample with this purchase that matches this kit! Talk about coincidence!


The Happy Planner I have has these colored dividing boxes that say 'morning', 'afternoon', 'night', which are kind of annoying to be honest. I'm still relatively new to the Happy Planner, I used a Kikki K last year, so I wasn't too sure if this was common on all of them. I think I have seen some that don't have them at all, so next year if I decide to stick with this kind of setup I'll have to look out for it.


Anyways, I always cover the dividers up with washi, but a lot of mine are sheer which means I have to get crafty to completely cover them up.


In this case 'crafty' just means add more washi. Add all the washi until it fixes the problem, haha.


The first two boxes of my weekend usually don't get used so I cover them with block stickers. However, I feel I don't have enough block stickers with this kit so again time to get crafty. Using some scrapbooking paper I cut it down to cover the first two boxes for Saturday and Sunday.

I'm also going to use this same scrapbooking paper pattern for my side 'note' section. Maybe make some page flags...


Yes, yes I made a page flag as well with the scrapbook paper. Love it... Not really. I mean I do love how this looks, but the middle row feels off to me. So time to reposition some stickers and add more washi here and there.


Much better! I ended up grabbing some 'To Do' stickers and a pink ombre mini checklist box from the Cricket Paper Co February Mystery Kit I had left over.


And that's pretty much it you guys. I am thrilled with how this ended up turning out, the colors bounce perfectly against each other. This is the last week in Feb and to be honest I am looking forward to the change in colors. I'll be using a lot of greens and yellows for March and springtime.

Let me know what you think. Like I said I am really excited to start on this new journey and it's going to be a lot of trial and error. I'm anxious to hear some feedback so I know what kind of things you guys would like to see and read about.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9